Elevate Your Brand In 2020
Meet Senior Decision Makers From:
- Automotive OEMs - Electric, Autonomous and Hybrid Vehicles
- Engineering Consultancies
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 Suppliers in EV?
- Electrified Powertrain Systems and Component Suppliers
- Thermal Systems and Related Component Manufacturers
- High Voltage Systems and Power Semiconductor Suppliers
- Testing and Crash Safety Engineering Services? Lightweight Material Suppliers
- EV CAE Software and Modeling Suppliers
- Battery and Fuel Cell Manufacturers
- Battery Management Systems Suppliers? Components, Switchers, Controllers and Inverter Suppliers
- Charging Infrastructure
- Benchmarking Engineering Services Providers
- National Laboratories and Government Technology Offices
With Following Job Titles:
- CEO / Vice President / General Manager from EV OEMs?
- Chief Engineer - Battery Electric & Plug-In Hybrid Vehicles
- Chief Engineer, Electrified Propulsion Systems?
- Chief Engineer, Electrical Systems?
- Head, EV Engineering Systems
- Head of Vehicle Electrification Technology
- Head of Hybrid and EV Battery Systems?
- Chief Scientist, Energy and Systems?Head of Vehicle Architecture
- Head of Systems and Control Engineering
- Electrification Project Engineer
- Head of Research, Materials and Manufacturing
- Group Product Director Hybrid and Electric Systems
- Lead Engineer, Electrical Systems Engineering?
- Lead Engineer, Electrified Powertrains?
- Head of Body Structures / Body in White
- Battery Electric Vehicle Global Lead Engineer
- Global Battery Systems Engineering
- Battery Research Engineer? Technical Manager - Innovation Management
- Innovation & Technology Development Manager
- Chief Engineer & Technical Leader - Energy Storage & Systems
Following the success of Whole Electric Vehicle Design & Battery System Integration Congress in late 2017 and 2018 in London, UK, and the Battery Electric Vehicle Architectures 2018 and 2019 held in San Francisco, American Business Conferences are pleased to introduce the Battery Electric Vehicle Architectures (BEVA) - Detroit Congress 2020, which will take place in one of the fastest growing centers of EV and autonomous vehicle development, Detroit, February 26 & 27, 2020.
Our automotive conferences all aim to provide practical solutions on strategic, tactical and technical challenges, and over the years almost 10,000 automotive experts have taken away invaluable insight and formed business-critical connections.
Automotive Series Attendees Breakdown
Our Automotive Series is renowned globally for hosting the most OEM-led congresses all of which are designed carefully in conjunction with EV Engineers and Directors every year to ensure the most practical knowledge is exchanged at every event.
Attending OEMs Have Included
Due to the limited EV and battery technology and software available to OEMs globally, we always make sure delegates also come from key suppliers in the global lightweight vehicle arena, so that no influential players are left out in the cost reduction drive.
Past Sponsors & Exhibitors Have Included
Agenda At A Glance
Key Technical Focus Areas:
- Innovations In Dedicated (Native) EV Platforms, Architectures & Integrated Systems
- Battery Efficiency And Range Extension Through A Selective System For Vehicle Lightweighting Using Magnesium
- Lightweighting Strategies & Advanced Materials For Battery Integration With Advanced Body In White Structures
- Developments In Battery Materials & Technologies Including Solid State Batteries?For Greater Energy Density
- Optimization Of Powertrain Including Battery, Ultracapacitors, Motors, Inverters & Transmission
- Energy Efficient Thermal Management And Cooling Systems For The Whole Vehicle Cabin, Battery & Related Components
- Structural Design To Meet Crashworthiness, Stiffness, Durability, NVH & Vehicle Handling Objectives
- Balancing Attribute Trade-Offs Between Range (Battery Size), Cost, Functional Performance & Customer Usage
- Electrical & Electronic Systems Architectures & Management Of HV Systems
- Battery Structures Including Integration Of Cells, Components, Modules & Packaging
- Global Regulatory Perspectives And Scenarios Including Battery Safety Regulation
- Development Of Fast Charging Technologies And Support Infrastructure