Elevate Your Brand In 2020
Meet Senior Decision Makers From:
- Automotive OEMs - Electric, Autonomous and Hybrid Vehicles
- Engineering Consultancies
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 Suppliers in EV?
- Electrified Powertrain Systems and Component Suppliers
- Thermal Systems and Related Component Manufacturers
- High Voltage Systems and Power Semiconductor Suppliers
- Testing and Crash Safety Engineering Services? Lightweight Material Suppliers
- EV CAE Software and Modeling Suppliers
- Battery and Fuel Cell Manufacturers
- Battery Management Systems Suppliers? Components, Switchers, Controllers and Inverter Suppliers
- Charging Infrastructure
- Benchmarking Engineering Services Providers
- National Laboratories and Government Technology Offices
With Following Job Titles:
- CEO / Vice President / General Manager from EV OEMs?
- Chief Engineer - Battery Electric & Plug-In Hybrid Vehicles
- Chief Engineer, Electrified Propulsion Systems?
- Chief Engineer, Electrical Systems?
- Head, EV Engineering Systems
- Head of Vehicle Electrification Technology
- Head of Hybrid and EV Battery Systems?
- Chief Scientist, Energy and Systems?Head of Vehicle Architecture
- Head of Systems and Control Engineering
- Electrification Project Engineer
- Head of Research, Materials and Manufacturing
- Group Product Director Hybrid and Electric Systems
- Lead Engineer, Electrical Systems Engineering?
- Lead Engineer, Electrified Powertrains?
- Head of Body Structures / Body in White
- Battery Electric Vehicle Global Lead Engineer
- Global Battery Systems Engineering
- Battery Research Engineer? Technical Manager - Innovation Management
- Innovation & Technology Development Manager
- Chief Engineer & Technical Leader - Energy Storage & Systems
Battery Electric Vehicle Architectures - Detroit Congress 2020
American Business Conferences are pleased to introduce the Battery Electric Vehicle Architectures (BEVA) - Detroit Congress 2020, which will take place in one of the fastest growing centers of EV and autonomous vehicle development, Detroit, February 26 & 27, 2020.
BEVA uniquely will explore EV platforms, architectures and complex whole vehicle systems integration challenges to making profitable, mass market battery electric vehicles
Developed for chief engineers,systems engineers and technical specialists responsible for lightweight integrated vehicle structures, powertrain, control systems, battery packaging, mass optimization, thermal management and EV safety, the conference sessions present a whole vehicle design perspective, focused on delivering affordability, desirability, range and performance for the customer.
The all new Congress agenda, based on extensive research with EV OEMs and Tier 1 and 2 suppliers, features industry leaders delivering detailed presentations, case studies and panel discussions on the most pressing challenges to reduce energy demand and increase vehicle efficiency for longer range and improved NVH performance including:.
- Battery enclosure and integration
- Innovations in battery technologies
- Optimizing HV electrical and power electronics systems
- Integration of lightweight structures, powertrain, transmission and e-motors
- Advances in thermal management technologies
Future EV Architectures for Tomorrow: Leaders involved with BEV strategy and development will share their expectations looking ahead 10-20 years - providing insights on how OEMs will need to evolve in an environment of new mobility business models, tougher environmental regulation and growing demand for autonomous applications.
Agenda At A Glance
Key Technical Focus Areas:
- Innovations In Dedicated (Native) EV Platforms, Architectures & Integrated Systems
- Battery Efficiency And Range Extension Through A Selective System For Vehicle Lightweighting Using Magnesium
- Lightweighting Strategies & Advanced Materials For Battery Integration With Advanced Body In White Structures
- Developments In Battery Materials & Technologies Including Solid State Batteries?For Greater Energy Density
- Optimization Of Powertrain Including Battery, Ultracapacitors, Motors, Inverters & Transmission
- Energy Efficient Thermal Management And Cooling Systems For The Whole Vehicle Cabin, Battery & Related Components
- Structural Design To Meet Crashworthiness, Stiffness, Durability, NVH & Vehicle Handling Objectives
- Balancing Attribute Trade-Offs Between Range (Battery Size), Cost, Functional Performance & Customer Usage
- Electrical & Electronic Systems Architectures & Management Of HV Systems
- Battery Structures Including Integration Of Cells, Components, Modules & Packaging
- Global Regulatory Perspectives And Scenarios Including Battery Safety Regulation
- Development Of Fast Charging Technologies And Support Infrastructure